Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Connell's

Went to see the Connells last night in the parking lot of Sammy's. It's kind of funny, I've seen them play probably more than any other band (other than maybe the Posies), and even though they are a Raleigh band, I've not seen them since I moved down here in 99.

I also realized that I had not purchased a Connell's album in probably 10 years either, so I wasn't sure how much of the music I was actually going to know.

I was in luck, as I knew about 70% of the songs they played, including my two favorties from "Ring". The show was probably the smallest I've been to, though it was hotter than hades in the parking lot (yesterday was supposed to get to high 90's) and my hair and clothes were soaked through with sweat by the end.

Short show, but fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home