Friday, August 19, 2005

First Entry

After the explosion on b.'s pivot blog, and watching her spend the evening setting up her new blog, I've decided to dick around with this blogger site and see how that goes and if I'm inspired to post more. Right now I'm still kind of figuring things out so I'm mostly just messing around for the moment. We'll see what happens.

So I'll start this thing out the easy way with The Friday Five:

1. What if any instrument do you play?
Piano, clarinet, and a little flute.

2. If you could choose to play any instrument what would it be?
Something completely different than I know like a harp or violin.

3. If you were in a band, what would your band's name be?
Spork? I have no idea.

4. What type of music would your band play?
We'd be an 80's cover band. Oh yeah.

5. Would you continue to be good for years to come, or would you and your band end up in Branson playing for busloads of elderly?
Doesn't every band eventually end up there?




1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I feel isolated from you. :(

So I came over here too. :)

*mwah*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home