Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Five

From the Friday Five:

1. List five people and a song that reminds you of them or that you think best describes them (list the person's name, the song title, and the song's artist).

Heather Greenlee, Running Up That Hill, Kate Bush
Rebecca English, My Sister, Juliana Hatfield
My Parents, Tiny Bubbles, Don Ho
Jason Young, Flood (The whole album), They Might Be Giants
Michelle McCammon, Me and Bobby McGee, Janis Joplin

2. What would your life's soundtrack be?

Probably just the sound of the Posies and REM in the background.

3. Which would you prefer: to live somewhere that is hot or to live somewhere that is cold year-round? Why?

Cold. I know this because every summer that I've lived in the South all I can think about is moving to Alaska. I never get used to it. I hate the heat and humidity.

4. Suppose you had twins, a boy and a girl. What names would you give and why?
Kaelie and Liam. I just like those names.

5. What's a quote/lyric that describes you right now?

No clue. But my last fortune from a cookie said, "You are about to embark on a most delightful journey". ;)

From FridayFiver


1. Link to your local news source:

Google

2. Link to your favorite dessert:

Cannoli

3. Link to a band that you despise:

NKOTB

4. Link us to a good book:

The Devil in the White City


5. Link to your favorite Muppet frog:

Kermit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home