Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday Five Time

This week on the Friday Five:

1. Who is your mobile phone provider, and how many minutes are in your plan?

I was with AT&T, but they merged or something and now I'm with SunCom. I have no idea how many minutes I have, but I have the smallest plan and it's more than sufficient.

2. What program do you primarily use for instant messaging?

I don't instant message.

3. Who do you send and receive text messages from most?

I don't text message.

4. What area code do you live in?

919

5. What year did you first get an e-mail address and do you still use it?

1993. It was through Prodigy. No, I do not still use it.

From the Friday Fiver:

1. Name one thing you've quit:

Biting my nails.

2. Name something you've won:

I won a prize in my elementary school's Science Fair. I made a chicken wire and paper mache volcano.

3. Describe a subject in school you do poorly in:

Chemistry

4. Have you ever purposely not done your best?

I'm sure, but I can't think of something speciifc.

5. Do you lead, follow, or get out of the way?

It depends on the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home