Friday Five Time
This week on the Friday Five:
1. Who is your mobile phone provider, and how many minutes are in your plan?
I was with AT&T, but they merged or something and now I'm with SunCom. I have no idea how many minutes I have, but I have the smallest plan and it's more than sufficient.
2. What program do you primarily use for instant messaging?
I don't instant message.
3. Who do you send and receive text messages from most?
I don't text message.
4. What area code do you live in?
5. What year did you first get an e-mail address and do you still use it?
1993. It was through Prodigy. No, I do not still use it.
From the Friday Fiver:
1. Name one thing you've quit:
Biting my nails.
2. Name something you've won:
I won a prize in my elementary school's Science Fair. I made a chicken wire and paper mache volcano.
3. Describe a subject in school you do poorly in:
4. Have you ever purposely not done your best?
I'm sure, but I can't think of something speciifc.
5. Do you lead, follow, or get out of the way?
It depends on the situation.