Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Five

This week on the Friday Five:

Do you have a dream you will always strive to achieve until your dying day?

To see the world, as much of it as I can possibly fit in the time I have.

Do you believe in fate or free will, or something else?

I'd love to believe in fate, it would be a great scapegoat for my own mistakes and would probably make it much easier to go with the flow in life. However, I think I'm becoming more cynical in my old age, and I lean far more towards free will.

Marilyn Monroe. Conspiracy or tragic accident?

I read a few books on this subject - from a book by the coroner who autopsied her, to one by one of her former husbands or lovers who swore conspiracy. In the end, I wasn't there, so I don't know, truly.

Favourite childhood sweets/candy?

Almond Roca. I had sophisticated tastes, or something. I still love it.

Favourite cocktail (alcoholic or virgin) and it's ingredients?

Currently it's the mojito, introduced to me by my amazing aunt marsh. Ingredients are rum, simple syrup, lime, mint, and soda, I do believe...

From the Friday Fiver:

1. What kind of lighting is around you?

A couple 60-watt light bulbs, the tv, and a couple candles.

2. What do you think of your singing voice?

I can carry a tune well enough, but I don't think that my voice is particularly amazing.

3. Who do you try to please?

Sometimes everyone, sometimes myself.

4. Describe your last dream:

I think I dreamt I saw the Posies playing in the French Quarter in New Orleans with lots of flooding around. I don't remember more than that, I'm afraid. There were probably zombies, there often are.

5. When is the last time you bought flowers?

Does being there when your roommate buys them for the house count? If so, then last Friday. If I'm buying them for someone else, it would probably be lavender roses I bought my roommate a couple months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home