Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday Five

From the Friday Five:

1. What kind of computer do you have? (Mac, iBook, Dell, etc.)
Dell

2. How old is it? Are you happy with it?
It's about 3 years old. I am not happy with it because it can't handle Sims 2.

3. How many computers are in your household? (at home if you are away at school)
Up and running? I think 2 and a laptop? There are extras about the house, however.

4. What are your favorite games/timewasters on your computer?
Sims, obsessively reading news, google searching for useless information.

5. If money were no object, what kind of computer would you like to have?
Oh, I'd just be happy with one that would play Sims 2.

From the Friday Fiver:

1. What is the most important thing you've ever lost?
Item of most sentimental value - my senior year annual from highschool.

2. When is the last time you lost your keys?
Not for a while, I've been keeping them in my purse. Used to be every day.

3. Have you ever felt like you've lost your mind?
Heh.

4. Are you likely to ask for directions when lost or to continue to wander?
If I understand the general direction I'm trying to get to, I may wander for a bit, but I'm very impatient, so I'll soon stop for directions if I'm really lost.

5. Numerology: reliable or just a load of bunk?
Likely a load of bunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home