Monday, October 10, 2005

Friday Five

I don't really care for this Friday Five:

1. How long have you had your LiveJournal/blog?

I think I've had a blog in some form or another for over a year. I didn't post to it for most of that year, as well.

2. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your LiveJournal/blog?

To keep up with friends and make myself write.

3. If you could change something about your personal blogging style, what would it be?

I had something more interesting to say.

4. What are your criteria for adding someone to your friends list/blog roll?

They are my friend? I remember to?

5. Name one thing that you've never before written about in your LJ/blog.

I haven't been writing to it for very long, so most things I haven't written about.

From the Friday Fiver:


1. Have you ever been to the emergency room?

Couple o' times.

2. What's the worst pain you've ever had?

The spinal taps I had when I had spinal menigitis when I was four. Maybe it wouldn't hurt that badly now, but I can still remember how much it hurt then and that was 30 years ago.

3. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?

Same

4. Do you take vitamins?

Sometimes

5. Would you prefer to go to the doctor, the dentist or go sky diving?

Sky Diving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home