Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday Five

From 10/28 Friday Five:

1. If you had all the money in the world and could choose to own anything, what you would get and why?

Um, if we're talking purely selfish desires it would be a plane with a pilot to take my anywhere I want to go.

2. If you were to do something that scares you, what would it be?

Learn to fly the damn plane myself.

3. What was your first pet?

A yellow tabby, Sid J. Pussywillow

4. What's the farthest you've traveled?

I'd say Scotland, but I think Hawaii might be further.

5. If you were a season, which one would you be and why?

Fall. I was born in the fall so maybe that's why I feel closest to it.

Extra one: If you were a song, which one would you be and why?

Um, hmm...Twisting - They Might be Giants

From 11/4:

1. What are you most self-conscious about?
Probably my weight.

2. What's your favourite word?
Capricious

3. What's your biggest fear?
Currently? Not being able to pay my bills.

4. What's the weirdest thing ever to happen to you at work/school?
One of the big bosses at a previous job called me up drunk and hit on me at work. It was weird and really gross.

5. If you were going to have a revolution, what kind of society would you create?
A peaceful, tolerant one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home