Catching up and Book List
So, as per usual, I haven't written in a while. There are a bunch of things I want to catch up on , but it will take a while to do:
3. Zombies, zombies, everywhere
But for tonite, here is the list of books I read in 2005. It's a pretty short list, actually, with um, lots of trash this year. I think I did a lot more news and blog reading this year, or maybe I just didn't feel like reading much, which is weird.
1. Trading Up - Candace Bushnell
2. Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
3. A few books on birds of Virginia and North Carolina.
4. Puppies for Dummies
5. The Art of Raising a Puppy - New Skete Monks
6. Codex - Lev Grossman
7. Ellen Foster - Kaye Gibbons
8. A Paper Life - Tatum O'Neil
9. Never Let Me Go - Kaquo Ishiguro
10. The Sinner - Tess Gerritsen
11. Tea - Stacey D'Erasmo
So, what did other people read this year? What do you recommend I add to the list for 2006?