Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Friday Five on Tuesday

Ok, so I made a promise to myself that I would blog at least once a week, but I don't have anything remarkable to say. Packing, looking for an apartment, working, going out, the usual...

Listening to: Corwin's Going Out Mix
Reading: Terry Pratchett - Feet of Clay
Watching: Must Love Jaws!!!

And because I can't think of anything to write, A Friday Five:

1. How many places have you lived in your life?
16 residences.

2. Which was your favorite and why and what street was it on?
Silverdale, Washington. I love the mountains. NW Westridge Court

3. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Probably, Seattle. Likely, I'll stay in Raleigh, though.

4. What would your ideal home have in it?
A bed with egyptian cotton sheets and a goose down comforter. Um, and maybe Edward Norton...

5. Can you describe your current crib?
Split A-frame. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. TREES!!!!

and maybe one more:

1. What type of mood are you generally in on a rainy day?
Mostly a rainy day seems like a perfect excuse for pjs, a book, and lots of naps.

2. What are your favorite things to do when the weather is gloomy?
read, sleep, generally be slow.

3. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
certainly. ;)

4. After the rain stops, do you continue what you were doing, or do you run outside to do something else?
Depends on what I was doing.

5. What is your favorite drink/food to have when it's raining outside?
Why, a pina colada, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home